PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Best Dubai story yet!!
View Single Post
Old 21st Feb 2009, 19:13
Rainboe
Warning Toxic!
Disgusted of Tunbridge

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wow! Keep it up guys, this is so entertaining!

So where are all these 'refugees' who dump their cars and credit cards in Dubai airport car park feeling to? Er....coming home...to the wet green fields? Tax is outrageous here, but the incomes are higher, and from what I hear, they sting you even more in most places in Europe! Medical care? I pay £140/month medical insurance and get top notch service. Are you guys thinking you can walk in and get it free? As for welcoming Binyan back, unfortunately for some reason we have to have the bastard back- I don't know why because he is not a legal immigrant. But we do have this awful thing here called 'liberals' who have soft heads and hearts, and I'd like to execute them all. If any of you, even the ones who want to bomb us, are persecuted and in desperate need of a 'home', who ya gonna turn to? .....Ghostbusters? Or the good old soft hearted UK?

Yes, it may be a crappy place in some ways, down here near Chichester Harbour there is nowhere on earth so beautiful, with great pubs and friends to have a drink with (woops, probably not allowed where you are!), but it is the place you are always looking back at and be truthful, keeping as a reserve bolt hole. Be honest! The drivers are not lunatics, the Police at least try and be fair, the very air doesn't swelter, your nose doesn't block up with sand, and we don't have Jim Davidson anymore.

Good luck to you all out there! I hope you make it, if you don't, you know you can come back anytime. but just don't bad mouth the old country. It will survive just fine. No 'manufacturing base' in Europe is going to survive with chinese earning less than 1/10 German pay building cars and Airbus wings! Any European country relying on manufacture had better dump it or choke! If you chose to bugger off, good luck to you- we don't want to hear your whinges. You have the freedom- go! We won't be following. A 'West African' lady doesn't like the UK and wants to get out? Have you been to West Africa? 95% of Africa is an ordure-infested malarial-ridden robber laden swamp overrun by mass murderers and 419 scammers! Good luck lady! Bet you'll be back one day!

Come on guys- this is really interesting! Go for it!