PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Training for tests!
View Single Post
Old 21st Feb 2009, 13:51
fabbe92

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have learned a lot of things in thes 3 months! I am learning every minute. And I am of course still a kid and I have no experience. Of course I donīt know much. Before I began here I thought I would go to Oxford and then work for BA directly.

Today I am hoping to get in to the swedish school which gives you a free CPL.

Before I jonined pprune I wanted to work for BA,LH,AF or KL because those were the best airlines becuase they where the largest cariers whith the best PR and the best pilot salary. Its easy to think that they are the best airlines. I donīt know how it is to work for an airline but I am still aiming for a big carrier. But I am not aiming that much for the really big legacy carriers anymore. I am a internationall person and I really would like to live outside Sweden when I grow up, for a few years to see how it is. But now I know that you could be a darmn good pilot and work for an airline that isnīt BA. Maybe you find it more fun to work for a smaller airline. For the moment I donīt know if I even are goeing to get a job in Europe when I am done whith the training. But if I am lucky I will get a job with a small regional carrier maybe in Austria or something similliar. Then When I have the hours maybe I can get a job whith a carrier like Austrian, Swiss or Brussels Airlines. I would be really happy to work for a carrier like Brussels Airlines even tough they are not a big legacy carrier. But for the moment I want to get through school, enjoy my life and enjoy my pilot training.

Cheers