PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Training for tests!
View Single Post
Old 21st Feb 2009, 13:07
preduk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I remember when I was 16 also, I did the exact same thing. Pissed off a load of people making up stuff I didn't know. You need to understand that you are a kid, you haven't even had a full time proper job yet.

You need to get a grip with life, saying all this "I don't think about girls, just planes" that makes you look sad and pathetic (which I'm sure you're not). You need to have a balanced life, go out enjoy yourself and keep the flying going but don't let it go over your head and don't think you are better than everyone else because you will come crashing down.

When you get into the aviation business, and you are sitting next to a captain or instructor who has 20,000+hours and 30 years of experience you will realise you know jack sh*t about flying and how much more you have to learn.

Enjoy life, stopped getting so stressed and offended have chill! From reading your post you come across as very self centred, please don't do this. Enjoy your friends, learn from your friends experiences don't be a cocky git that things he is better than his friends.

I've University educated and my best mate is a bus driver with no qualifications at all, but thats his path in life and I'm not going to judge him for that.