PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Condolences to our collegues' families of the Falcon 10 / VP-BAF crash in Samedan
Old 21st Feb 2009, 09:11
Captain Bluebear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Condolences to our collegues' families of the Falcon 10 / VP-BAF crash in Samedan

For all of those, that might have known the people but not necessarily their families I open this thread for them to voice their condolences and farewells for the families to read and maybe help to ease the pain - if this is even possible.

Regarding myself: This accident makes me very, very sad. I have flown with G.C., drank coffee, had lunch here and there and allways enjoyed running into each other on our airport, allways finding the time for a warm welcome and a good chat. Thinking that we will never meet again and will not fly together anymore lets me feel like I've lost a part of of my very own aviation family.

I send my sincere condolences to his wife and kids, as well as his parents. I'm sure I don't have to tell you, but he was a great character, a funny guy and a pleasure to be around! I hope you know that there are many, many people thinking of you and wishing you all the best in this sad time !!

Good bye and farewell !