PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cessna Citation I type rating cost
View Single Post
Old 21st Feb 2009, 04:43
FlyTCI

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I just went through the Bravo ground school at CAE in Dallas a couple of weeks ago. I'm in the right seater program and will soon be one of the guys helping clients in the sim. So far I have not come across the terms port or starboard.

Is the place perfect, for sure no, but remember we are in aviation. The last couple of weeks have been quite rough for the instructors. 62 of them were let go in the middle of my ground school about a month ago. Most were taken back a as part timers about a week later. In this way the company could dump the bennies they had as full timers.

I'm sorry you had a bad experience but this turmoil could have been a factor. I know it sucks as a paying customer, but it's rough times in aviation (and every where else) so the guys let go and then came back were not happy. If times were better they might have gone somewhere else, but bills have to be paid.

Overall most of the people I have come across have been very friendly and professional. I say give them one more shot, and if you are still not happy go back to FSI.