PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Attention drawn to icing....again.
View Single Post
Old 21st Feb 2009, 00:02
lomapaseo

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Southernboy

lomapaseo says NTSB people are biased. I have read NTSB reports that are more outspoken against the industry norm & the FAA than any I've seen in the UK for example.

Look up their report on the Korean crash at Guam & see how they ram home the fact that they have written to the FAA, made recommendations about fatigue and over how many years. Look at the website & see how they display the status of Fatigue & other issues. They leave one in no doubt that they try everything within their power to get change and that they are unable to shift the FAA.

The CAA, FAA & too many regulators are in the grip of the industies commercial priorities and will not change unless something comes down from above - maybe this should be on Obama's hit list?
Use the freekin quote function or just express your own opinion. I prefer that you counter me using my exact words but for heaven sakes don't interpret them your way and then attribute them to me.

And I wasn't talking about reports from the staff, I was talking about recommendations from the board members.

there is a difference