PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates Grows in 2009/New Destinations Merged
Old 20th Feb 2009, 18:20
145qrh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Everything in this world has a cost and a price. You can beat the budget for a short time, but it will catch up with you eventually.

Ek are trying their hand at the moment,will it work, who knows, but they are using peoples rational fears of job loss to screw each and every one of us.

EK group has 20,000 plus employees, what sacrifices are the others making? or is it only 10% of the work force i.e the pilots, that make a significant difference to the bottom line?

I have an idea though for you Wizo, if you want that platinum Najm, can you ask if we really need SVP Training, Chief Pilot, Deputy Chief Pilot, Assistant Chief Pilot, Chief Examiner, Deputy Examiner x 3, Fleet Manager, VP Fleet..(too much typing). Did I miss any other useless and contrived post?

Sorry for the alcohol induced rant ( 18 Y0 Single malt if you are wondering), but it's not just the management we have to worry about in this company.

Our colleagues who are happy to improve the Sheiks bottom line because worse happened to them in Ansett etc, so therefore it's OK .