PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - No tail rotor, no tail boom, no H-V worries...Pegasus helicopter
Old 20th Feb 2009, 14:20
500e

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Pegasus Signs LOI for Exclusive Distribution Rights of its PHJ200PJ Helicopter in Taiwan

"The letter of intent outlines a four year distribution agreement whereby Walt Guard Technology will distribute 50 assembled PH200PJ helicopters in the first two years and 150 fully certified helicopters i
n the second and third years to the civilian, industrial and military markets in Taiwan
."
Pegasus now has agreements in place to distribute a total of 655 PH200PJ Helicopters (280 kit or assembled and 375 fully certified) over the next four years in China, Brazil, Russia and the Commonwealth of Independent States.
(my highlights)
On above there is no start date for delivery.
Another link but still no helicopter
Nice drawing no helicopter.
Poor video not what is being touted.
Lots of verbal as to what is being promised but still no pre production pictures or video, & they are saying they will show next year at Cardiff ??

A part of the Cardiff \ Pembrokeshire release
“Depending on how the funding goes, I would be looking at opening the manufacturing facility in the first quarter of 2010 and, as far as the field demonstrations are concerned, we would be looking at sending a helicopter over to Cardiff some time in July or August this year.

Last edited by 500e; 20th Feb 2009 at 14:44.