PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Experienced pax vs very experienced CC seatbelt thread
Old 20th Feb 2009, 11:15
vanHorck

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It seems that i have opened up a can of worms here, more or less off thread... Sorry for this.

I have encountered severe turbulence as a SLF a couple of times and the CC were the ones to suffer most. I am not somebody who considers CC or flying crew cattle, nor do i wish to be considered cattle when i help paying the bills.

A bit of respect for other people's opinions, especially when the post was intended to increase safety would not go amiss...

Mods are not above the rest of us and the post I received from flapsfourty was completely wrong in terms of tone. Not called for.

It seems I am not wrong, considering other posters. I too have heard CC call for extended Seat belts on, so it IS an issue and should be addressed.

I shall end with the start of my original post: My experience has taught me that the briefing by CC is correct: wear seat-belts always, certainly when the sign is on, but also when it is not on