PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Japan (AJX) B767
View Single Post
Old 20th Feb 2009, 03:26
cessna438

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ANA interview questions

Lots of good info on here guys and thanks a bunch for your efforts.

I am currently battling my way through the red tape to get an interview for a FO position through CREW. A few questions:

1. I've applies for the Air Japan 767 FO position but have no qualms with the 767 Express or the Cargo side if the position was available. Should I be filing out more than one application or does the one I have sent so far qualilfiy for all?

2. I understand that all paychecks go through CREW, an American company that abides by all US. tax law, but wondered if any current employees do an creative accounting to get back those taxes paid at the end of the tax year.

3. Would it be detrimental to my chances by applying to the same position through other Crew Leasing companies; Parc, etc?

4. If you dediced to stay in Japan for your 10 days off, do they still pay the $2,000 commuting allowance? Do you have the option to change between pocketing the $2,000, buying you own ticket or receiving the provided business class ticket from CREW each month or do you have to stick with one option for the long term?

5. I've gotten a lot of good info about technical questions. How crucial is it to know the ATP written exam book before going into the interview?

6. If there was one piece of information you wish you had before going into the interview, what would it have been.

As for my background, I have 1200 hours (all international) in the 757 and about 200 PIC in it as well.

Thanks a million for your efforts

Dusty