PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment V
View Single Post
Old 19th Feb 2009, 21:11
Skywards

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fly.high
+++ get your facts straight dearie
Thanks for that really helpful post. Obviously I'm lying about what her contract says?? Admitedly, she and I were very surprised at how little she was earning according to her contract, she was expecting much more. Perhaps you could help me 'get my facts straight' as to what she should be earning? If I'm so very wrong, surely you have the right information rather than just telling me how wrong I am?

hello trolley dolly
My DOJ was originally January 30 and was changed to February 20 and now I received an email telling me to quit my job and that I will be joining March 27 and working on the Airbus A380. Is anyone in the same or similar position? and has anyone who recieved the withdrawl email been previously notified to quit their job or had simply received a DOJ and sent in medicals?
That's fantastic news for you! Here we were thinking that all training had been cancelled, but clearly it hasn't if they told you to quit your job! Considering they have moved you around so much, it's great that you get to go! I don't know about the others but I never received the email to quit my job. I submitted medicals and had DOJ but was waiting on the final approval when I got the withdrawal. Congratulations!