PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Amazon Air Taxi Crash
View Single Post
Old 19th Feb 2009, 18:29
A310Capt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Grrr If he really flies a DA7X, he is onboard the hell of a boat, hence his optimism...

Well, if the airplane he currently flies really matches his nickname (DA7X = Falcon 7X), then he definitely caught a gorgeous boat, therefore I guess HE IS THE ONE inside a bubble of obliviousness, not us (only a few of these jobs exist within the "SDU / CGH / BHZ white collar-yuppie-money laundering triangle", and - as far as the whole BR AFA knows - they are exclusive clubs and "confrarias" far worse than Royal Brunei Darussalam). According to the manufacturer, there are only 4 DA7X's ordered (or delivered) by Dassault in BR, so far. Hence we can even guess on which pack he used to hunt...VP? (yess, most likely,for obvious reasons) TR? (possible, though most unlikely, they usually have better ethics) SL? NE? (hmmm, extremely unlikely!) Pure-Ex-FAB? (hmm...maybe...a "desk-commander", "embassy-ASPONE" type or maybe even a "ITA/CTA wizard-apprentice"...they used to be very "nationalists") Maybe a Pure Ex-CPOR, the-kind-which-would-have-loved-to-have-been-a-Pure-Breed-FAB-but-unfortunately-never-made-it-despite-all-his-"political"-efforts? (yes, somewhat likely; most definitely, by the way he disaproved my 'expat attitude of criticism', from "the heights of my pedestal").
Anyway, let us forget it, we are loosing the focus here. Deep in their hearts these tribes still whisper the f "BRASIL AME-O OU DEIXE-O" and things of the like....they won't change...