PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Training for tests!
View Single Post
Old 19th Feb 2009, 17:09
fabbe92

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hehehe I see Vems. Sorry I saw wrong. I thought Verms was a strange name How nice to see a girl that wants to go the pilot way. Unfortunatley there arenīt many like yourself. Thank you for your kindness!

Here is a perfect example of what makes me sick of these forums. Rougegog or whatever the idiot is called, just canīt stop can he?! I just excused myself and wrote my future plans and what you guys have learned me and the first response I get is a stupid comment made just to piss me of or to make me feel bad. I thought that when you excuse yourself adults whill understand but clearly you like teasing youngsters. Maybe you didnīt have friends in school or what? Since you have a class1 I think you are a pilot? A proffesional pilots that acts like this. Hehe incredible. If I make it to the left seat I hope I donīt start to bullying people that are less experienced than me?

May I just ask a question to all you people that seems to be so proffesional, experienced and moraly correct. Do you think its right of Rougegog to make such an answer after writing an appologize?

I canīt bloody even appologize and try to be better. What do you want me to do!!!!!