PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Training for tests!
View Single Post
Old 19th Feb 2009, 16:31
fabbe92

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Com on guys! I only whant to be friends with everybody here and make some friends inside the industry so I can learn. This guys is mental, is not a very nice thing to say to a 17 year old guy who is confused about his future. Many of the things you have said to mea have really gotten to me. You have basicly said that I will be a bad pilot and you will fear to fly whith me and that I will probably risc the passengers life. Verms brought this thread up again! The posts before Verms are a feew weeks old now. I have learned a lot since I joined here.

I am going to go to a modular school here in Sweden where I will have the time of my life. I will study french since I like languages and I want to learn it fluently. Then I will study english and physics/math when I go to this school which is a upper secondary that gives you CPL training as well, for those who don´t know. Since I only get the CPL here I will try to get into the completion course after that where they give you the rest for free. If I don´t get in, the school offers the completion for a pretty good price under 20 000£. After I have completed my training I will look at the curent situation. If the market looks kind of good, I will apply for every possible airline in Europe. I will allso apply for airlines in the UAE and Asia.
I will of course apply for airlines like Régional, Lhcityline but I know that its unlikely to be called for an interview. I will try to get whatever job I can. Many of the graduates at this school currently gets job with Ryanair, Tyrolean and Air Baltic so this looks very promissing. I will allso try to get in whit airlines like SkyEurope, Airone, BMIbaby because these airlines seems fun for a first job. However the market may look bad and then this school has it secured for you. They offer every graduate that doesn´t get a job, a position as flight instructor whitin the school. This means I will go of to Phoenix in the US and live and work there. This seems kind of exciting now since I can work as a flight instructor and maybe study at the university there. I could study language and maybe it would be fun whith a degree in airline economics or something like that.

Many of the people here have learned me lot in a few months. I am making misstakes and I am learning every day, I am just asking people here to be gentle whith me and not make these comments. I still have the goals of flying a large jet for a big airline in the future. It may be 10-30 years from now. I don´t care, someone has to fly them and I will do everything I can to be one of them. But for the moment I think realisticly and I will just enjoy my PPL flight training, the schools and spending time whith my friends. The middle east and Asia looks like an exciting job market in the future som maybe I will work there? Who knows, the only thing I know is that I will fly for the rest of my years if god permits.