PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Training for tests!
View Single Post
Old 19th Feb 2009, 15:28
fabbe92

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You never will share a flightdeck whith me either! Because I am doing what you guys tell me not do do. I am aiming high with my life!

Go ahead and aim low if you want! I know that its very difficult to work for big airlines and not many people get to go on the jumbo. Myabe I will fly smaller regional planes for all my life. But I am aiming as high as possible!

Since you donīt care and you only want to fly for small airlines then do so! You donīt have to fly with me! You canīt bring me down. I donīt know what the problem is maybe you are yellous since you where not this motivated at my age?

I am very dissapointed. I had finished this thread and Verms decides to bring it up again and he asks me a question. I respond on that guestion and you guys donīt even read this thread. You only wright the things that would hurt me the moast. You say that you want to help me and to give me advices. But the majority doesnīt. You only wright bad things about me.

Hey I may be imature but I donīt spend my time/life bullying people that are younger than me.

Now I know that there will be 20 comments with provocating and really awfull comments here. You will do everything to make me mad so I can post something more. But I will not. I am to busy living my life. I am still young I am doing fine at my flight training and I will reach my goals.

Have fun bullying me, and I do thank the few people who really gave me advices and helped me! Thanks for showing the good side of adult people