PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Training for tests!
View Single Post
Old 19th Feb 2009, 14:33
Vems

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
About those other hobbies.. most of people that are here have a few hobbies but are passionate about flying the most.. otherwise.. would they even be here? It's everyones own choice of what they want to do in life, well, at least it should be. So as you say Fabbe, flying is your life.. Flying is our lives too.. just let me say one more thing.. you really got to grow up. I came to this forum when I was 15. At first I was fine, then it all started messing up in my head.. I thought I knew everything when really, I didn't. I admit to it. I went off for a while, did a hell lot of research and realised that I should start kicking my ass off and getting to work on what I want to do. It worked. It also took me some time to realise how sometimes I annoyed people on here, but you, boy damn it. You even beat me up on it, even I got annoyed by it.

There's loads of info on this forum about the thing that you're asking about it. There's an option called search here. It's helpful. Trust me!

The way to become a pilot is really hard, there's lot of work ahead of you. It's a looong way, really long way and if you don't change your attitude it's going to end up bad for you. Keep that in mind. Just take the advice, do your research and then come back with a final decision on how, where, when, why and what you're going to do.

We can't tell you to stay at this school, because this will be good for you and it will get you a job with the airline.

Welcome to the real world. You have to make your own decisions, it's not up to us, your parents.. or whoever else. It's your and only your choice.

We can only advise you about what could be a good choice, talk to your parents, tell them about what you want to do and how you going to do it. Keep them informed and ask what would they think would be a good choice.. then when you have listened to tens of people.. Make up your mind.