PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Training for tests!
View Single Post
Old 18th Feb 2009, 19:44
fabbe92

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I donīt give a dam about my friends and the girls and what they think! I know it is a responsible job and I am trying to be as calm and as proffesional as possible as a person in order to do this job.

I like to travel, that is my hobby besides aviation!

It all began when I was 3-4 years old when we flew to Italy with the BA 732s and 734s. I remember that I began to count the days as the last monthe before the travel came. The night before the flight I couldnīt sleep. I was so happy when we went out to the airport it wa the happiest day of the year. When I entered the plane and fellt the smell of the cabin and felt that cool sound of the electrical system I was in love. Thats something that got me hooked. I remember that I liked the sounds of the engines, flaps. apu etc and I liked how the wing began to shake when we took of and all the special details about flight. I attached my seat belt and Listened carefully to the safety demo and I loved when the flaps came out and we began to roll on the appron. When We entered the runway in early morning whit all the lights, it was so beautifull! Here my heart began to tick like a bomb. When They began to increase the power I leaned back into position and closed my eyes. And then they opened the throotles! Those seconds where the best of my life and they still are. Being up there was so fun. I looked out the window and tryed to see where we are. Sometimes I got to go and visit the cockpit and I got to turn on and of landing lights etc. I was so hoked! After the flight I was depressed for weeks because it was over.

Flying is my life and it allways will be! Some people want to become singers or soccer players and thats their lives. I want to be a pilot and that is my life So I donīt want anyone saying that I do it for the money or because its a cool job etc. I do it since it is my passion and I want to do the best job possible. Many people want to work for KLM since they have the highest salary in europe etc. I want to fly for the big airlines since I grew up with them and I find it as the best career.

Enough with this now