PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bjets
Thread: Bjets
View Single Post
Old 18th Feb 2009, 17:27
Flintstone

HappyFeet.

Just because I helped out with their recruitment over a year ago and tried to help the ex-EBJ crew find something to tide them over doesn't mean I still have any connection. One thing I will say though, your contention that the CEO and COO are inexperienced is laughable. I mean, they only ran and built up Netjets Europe during it's largest growth period so what would they know? So what if they're on a big salary? That's what upper management gets paid and just because you don't doesn't mean it's wrong.

Based on my own experience of India I'd say most of the problems were down to local incompetence and that includes the DGCA. You couldn't plan a bigger sh1tfight than what passes for bureaucracy in that part of the world if you tried. They couldn't find their @rse in the dark with both hands.

Would I put a friend onto a job with them? If he had nothing better and went in open eyed then yes. Nobody says it's perfect but in these times an income is not to be sniffed at, anywhere. Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't BJets type rate and continuously pay pilots for months while the DGCA repeatedly dreamed up new excuses to stop expats flying and taking the jobs that the little princes and princesses were demanding? Imagine that eh? They gave pilots a free type rating then paid them to sit at home doing nothing and when it became clear that the DGCA would never let them work in India waived the training bond.

How dare they? What utter b@stards

Grow up.

Last edited by Flintstone; 18th Feb 2009 at 19:12.