PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment V
View Single Post
Old 18th Feb 2009, 14:02
MadRookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
monjam

Yo:

I handed in my medicals on 5 Jan, & receive email from EK on 29 Jan giving me permission to resign from my employer, which I have subsequently done.

To:[email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2009 12:15 PM
Subject: FINAL APPROVAL - 27.02.09

Dear XXXXXXXXXX
We are pleased to inform you that we have obtained the final approval on your application. For this reason, you may now tender your resignation so that you can join the organization as early as possible. Once done, kindly scan and email us a copy of your resignation acceptance from your present employer.

You shall receive the final briefing email along with the visa/ticket 4 days before the traveling date; please check your email frequently. You will be able to travel with the print out of the visa and ticket (E-ticket).

Please note that you are allowed to carry 50 kgs on Emirates Airline, please make sure that any suitcase you have shouldn’t exceed 32 kg.
Note: You will not be allowed to join without providing us with the Resignation acceptance letter.
If you have any further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact us. Welcome on board.
Date Of Joining- 27th February 2009 – please advise if you cannot join on that date.
You may be required to travel a day or 2 prior to the DOJ mentioned above depending on the availability of flights.
Best wishes.
Thanks & Regards,
Cabin Crew Recruitment Admin Team

Soooooo......now I am jobless & waiting.......but I have faith & will persevere