PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bjets
Thread: Bjets
View Single Post
Old 18th Feb 2009, 11:11
HappyFeetPenguin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Where do I start?
Highly paid under qualified ex-pat executives (CEO $60k per month) (COO $50k per month)causing most of the problems.
No CP, No QM, No TM, No clue!!
80% of the original 30 pilots quit or fired.
70% turnover of office staff due to poor management, poor pay and conditions.
New contracts for pilots reducing PD from $100to $30, reducing hotels to 3* (in India!...Yikes), travel time to/fm India is now taken from your off time. fly economy from USA to India and then min rest before flying and lots more goodies like that.
1 CJ2 since March and only a couple of revenue flights done. On the first revenue flight the aircraft had to divert twice .
3 Hawkers since June and each with only 100 flight hours total. That’s including the delivery flight hours from the states. Most flights were for training or flying the chairman around.
Only one 25 hour card sold and a handful of charters in the 12 months since the first aircraft arrived.
$7500 for Hawker per hour, far too expensive.
$5000 for CJ2 per hour, far too expensive.
Indian FO’s with no jet hours in the RS with Expat PIC trying to get used to the crazy local ATC procedures, not to mention the poor RT.
DGCA bribes to get expat pilots licences validated in India. Including forging pilots docs, i.e. 4 x PIC from United airlines with no hours on type suddenly having over 100 hours on type to satisfy the DGCA regulations. Scary that these guys will be LS with no hours on type in new environment with Indian FO with no jet time in RS.
Some managers not paid since Christmas and invoices for SIMs, Maintenance, expenses etc etc not paid for months.
In a court battle with IGG (Delhi Hawker Maintenance Center) who BJETs fired for no good reason (except to save money) and thus the maintenance contract was broken.
Pilot's asked to fly even when currency expired.
Come on Flinstone give us your best sales pitch...... hey they need a good salesman.
One question:-
1. Would you send one of your buddies to work for BJETS?

My prediction: 3 months left until home time.

Fly safe!