PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment V
View Single Post
Old 18th Feb 2009, 08:49
monjam

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Your DOJ is 20th of Feb? so is mine! However a day after I sent my medicals last week on the 9th of Feb I got the devastating email that my offer had been withdrawn..Im so angry and upset as I ha not looked for work for 2 mnths and quit my job as soon as I got final approval in dec I also was living abroad and packed up my life to leave for Dubai only to recieve such unfair sickening news a week before DOJ..has anyone else got DOJ on 20th? and recieved ticket and visa? Im wondering maybe if this group has been cancelled. Furthermore I find the withdrawal email sent totally irrelevant to my situtation considering my medicals have all been approved. Stating in my signed contract I was offered a position once my medicals have been succesful and satisfactory. How can they do this to peoples lives, its not just the medicals I want reimbursment for but my 3 months time of wasting it away in not pursueing something else such as another job. Thanks to emirates Im totally stranded now between countries as I have no where to live since I gave up my apartment and dont have a ticket back home where Im from..can someone help and tell me what I should do??? I cant get through to any EK recruitment as none are answering phones!!!