PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAF Finningley AAITC
View Single Post
Old 17th Feb 2009, 20:04
Yozzer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It seems that there was a bad phase between 85-90 ish, cause my experience there at about the same time as Guld War I was fine. OC was a PTI Sqn Ldr J M********K replaced by another PTI Bob A***t both of whome were fair. FS A***s left the service and the Regt Cpl was Jim ?? replaced by Tooby (I think I got that name right) Danny M* was as barking as ever running up hill and down dale at his age, John M**ne, and Jim D**n along with FEng Andy H****s who aside from being a descent chap could start the Nim Sim in record quick time. There was another H****s (ALM) (Phil) who could be a bit strange (read as inflexible) at times but wasnt too bad. CSRO were Mudrock & Dave Pells; DP passed away recently sadly, and along with Jeff Lon****r were good guys. There was a female loadie DS, but I cannot remember her name. (Lynn??)

In summary, they all did what they were there for, and I would buy any one of them a beer should we meet in a bar. Perhaps this was an unusually good phase. NB If Danny did not take to you, then you had dipped it bigstyle, and I am quite certain he had the strength of character to influence the others.