PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NCL Ground Handling
View Single Post
Old 16th Feb 2009, 21:57
GeorgEGNT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My interview was a lot more customer focused because I applied for passenger service agent. I am guessing your interview will be alot about team work, health and safety, target setting and problem solving? Then again could be wrong.
Think about the job and industry specific in the interview. I wasnt asked, what are three key attributes to deliver excellent customer service, I was asked what makes an excellent Passenger Service Agent, providing good customer service in an airport is different to customer service in a shop for example.
The interview is very relaxed, you are taken up to level 3 with two people, they just give you a chat to start off with, outlining the job and the hours along with the training courses, the interview then started. Pretty textbook stuff, be prepared with situational answers. "When have you given good customer service?" "When have you received bad customer service" and maybe even "When have you worked effectively in a team?" etc etc.
Its very chilled out, just relax and enjoy it.

This is all just my view though, I am not an interviewer or anything. From my interpretation of the interview.
Good luck.