PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vulcan XH 558 Threads (merged)
View Single Post
Old 16th Feb 2009, 20:45
Winco

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
airsound

I wish, for the life of me, I could understand your undying support for Dr Pleming and I wish that I could get it into your head what it is that I and 99% of the British people interested in this project want.........

We want Pleming, to come and tell US (the British public) what the hell is going on. We don't want to hear what he said to the press at the Royal Aeronautical Society from a third party, we want him to come out into the public, on forums like PPrune and tell us the facts about 558. It is us that have given him these huge amounts of cash - NOT the damned press or the RAS for goodness sake!

How much money is really needed? what it's needed for? and please tell us the truth about the whole fiasco thats called TVOC. That is all we want and it's all we have ever wanted, the truth and the facts. maybe then, we can make in informed judgement about whether or not we should give any more money towards it.

I'm genuingly sorry that his wife regards us as being responsible for his ill health and lack of recovery, and like many others I am sympathetic to her views, but it really is such a very simple request from us, that I am astonished as to why he persistantly refuses to answer any questions posed to him?? Maybe his wife could suggest that he answers his public critiques and at least that would shut many of us up.

More amazing is your own constant support to this man for his attitude and negativity towards the British public. It is shameful that the very people who have donated so much to this project are treated, and have been treated so shamefully by him and TVOC in general. Why do you keep supporting that appalling attitude towards us?

And now, yet again, we hear of more and more people to blame for the state of things; it's now Radio4's fault together with BBC1 and FiveLives Breakfast. It's amazing how its always someone elses fault and never TVOC.

Can't you see that the very reason why so many people have stopped giving to the project is because they are sick of their questions, comments and views being ignored? Can't Pleming understand that as long as he keeps ignoring questions and comments, the funds will just not be forthcoming? It is so ridiculous that you really must question the man's so-called managerial 'skills'.

airsound,
Have a word with the guy. Tell him why we are so sick and fed up and try to get him to come onto PPrune, and tell us the facts please. Thank you.