PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAF Finningley AAITC
View Single Post
Old 16th Feb 2009, 12:16
SaddamsLoveChild

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Finningly

133 recoursed to 134 what a laugh it was at times, nurses home, sex under the vulcan, Mk1 and 2 Ford Capris all over the place and that Flt Cdr Lazarri..........nuff said. Met Colin Reeves later at waddo, nice chap actually and I enjoyed working for him - firm but fair. Think I remember looking for those damn Miniflares, character building eh!

Remember doing my back in carrying some fat WAAF up and down heartbreak hill near the stores site, all very long ago, not too many memories remain. Cpl Colgin/Coglin was caught as a Sgt in the WRAF block at Aldergrove some years later about 2 weeks before he married said girl and was charged. He was, and still is a top chap.

It was good hard work, ruined by those that had their own agendas, but on the whole a bit of a laugh. Does anyone remember Cooper who used to P*ss in peoples wardrobes and went AWOL claiming he had been abducted by nurses!! He was chopped soon after. The biggest stroker I remember was Hub Cap at the ALM school, cant say too much he is still in. anyone know where Mac Macleod is?

Last edited by SaddamsLoveChild; 16th Feb 2009 at 12:29.