PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment V
View Single Post
Old 16th Feb 2009, 11:53
Oxaliza_Oxen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wish to fly

I like to add on you post. And I never stop anyone going overthere. And I never said to anyone to give up. But how far some ppl here want to force the reality to be in their way..

What I have seen is those people who are really want to be EK crew and seems to put lots of hope on this withdrawal to be re-contact sooner. And with the facts that some ppl think it's nonsense, it alredy clearly show and easy to guess what it could be during the next 6 months.

Well, the facts that they all know but they said it is nonsense.

Yes, don't let it get away if you have nothing to loose. I just give the info. to be prepare. At least, some more pocket money to enjoy the time in Dubai.

Well, for those who don't understand my english. Don't read it then!! Why didn't they???? ha ha ha

And I don't know how they come up wiht migration stuff!! Haloo!! think about what are you doing on the forum. Ha ha if just to be... go ahead everyone are welcome.

pickyliccccsss??? you are obsessive now. Got the withdrawal confirmed but still not try to move on instead you try to take it out from someone else. Understandable, you are sad and hurt but if you don't want to move on it's your choice. 'well, no point.. he doesn't understand the word english "Obsessive" anyway.

Last edited by Oxaliza_Oxen; 16th Feb 2009 at 13:53.