PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 15th Feb 2009, 23:02
Arrows2100

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Clairey Fairy
i tried to look at it from the point of view as an ATCO, i followed a plan of answering quickly and precisely but when circumstances changed (i had minimal time left) my plan changed, to have a guess and take a 25% chance of getting each question right
I'm just hoping when something happens at EGLL approach, the controller doesn't fire the bottom of each stack onto its final and hope that chances are it will be fine

I wish you the best of luck though. Don't panic yourself about it. Whats done is done. If you're through then you've done good, if not then just learn from it and make sure you get it right next time round.

As with all stages of the interview, just shove it to the back of your mind until you get word through. THEN panic for the next stage

(And in answer to your question, rumour has it on this forum that it is only the correct answers which are counted, not negatively marking your incorrect answers. Don't quote me on it though, it's just something I read whilst studying these posts)

Andy