PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DONCASTER/SHEFFIELD
View Single Post
Old 15th Feb 2009, 22:03
jumpseater

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Easyjet probably are not interested, they tried GVA and it failed to bring in results.

I dont claim to know what the airline bosses are thinking but i have learnt to look at things from a common sense perspective.
Not based on your first sentence above you haven't

Look back at my opening line if you think I'm daft - 3 aircraft from a company who seemed to be prepared to push the airport from the start, one would imagine they would have at least 6 based aircraft for this summer.
On that basis EMA should be overflowing with easyJet aircraft, yet it isn't,Credit crunch or not, something just aint right here stop copying Pugs' homework!

Going back to the days of 'finairweb' and the blind optimism coming from most posters on there DSA
I wouldn't know about that, but I guess if it's/was an 'enthusiasts' forum, most of them if asked would tell you 'I dont claim to know what the airline bosses are thinking but i have learnt to look at things from a common sense perspective' or that they are 'quite aware there are many complexities to running and growing an airport' ...