PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DONCASTER/SHEFFIELD
View Single Post
Old 15th Feb 2009, 20:57
RobT100

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Whether it be 3x 738's or 1x 738 and 2x 733's its hardly setting the world alight is it?

I have been a critic of DSA from the start and if that offends anyone I apologise. Lets get something straight here though, I have booked quite a few folks through DSA this summer, including my old folks. In fact I am looking at taking a flight from there myself. I haven't got anything personally against the place but I could just see that it wasn't going to be the success some people were talking it up to be.

LBA does have its draw backs and I am fully aware of them, but it is far better placed (despite the road infastructure) for the people of W.Yorks.

It is easy to see where rumours of a TOM pullout come from. They pulled the plug on CVT and I could personally see it happen at DSA despite what they have said. Look back at my opening line if you think I'm daft - 3 aircraft from a company who seemed to be prepared to push the airport from the start, one would imagine they would have at least 6 based aircraft for this summer. Credit crunch or not, something just aint right here