PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DGCA CPL Conversion Exams
View Single Post
Old 15th Feb 2009, 20:23
walia_airbourne

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Reply to NextGen73

Trying to prepare for my DGCA conversion. Which books do you all use to study. Most of training was done using Jeppessen. Where do I get the book that will help me with DGCA regulations. Any help will be highly appreciated.

Hi there NextGen73

Well since you are going to give the conversion exam I suggest to go for Ground Studies for Pilots series for Navigation, Radio Aids, Instrument Aids and yes of course, do study that Jeppessen books for Practical Met. This may be contrary to others who might say that Jeppessen is no good for Met. questions which come in DGCA composite test, but believe me this time in the January,2009 Paper there were more than 25 questions of Met. There were alot of practical met Ques. and if you knew your Jeppessen very well then it would be piece of cake for you.
But i suggest you to go to a good instructors for studying for the conversion exam, Because you have to agree that a teacher does make alot of things much simplified for you, given that you have to study for these tough papers of such vast syllabus in just 2 months time.You can get the list of instructors from <<http://www.ippilots.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=116>>
I think it might have helped.