PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment V
View Single Post
Old 15th Feb 2009, 16:56
Juzz51

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oxaliza,

A380 crew get a minimum amount of flying pay per month regardless of how little they might fly that month. Say if they fly only 50 hours, they'll get paid for the minimum amount anyway, which will be higher. I don't fly A380, so I'm not sure, but I believe the minimum is somewhere between 60-80 hours. Which isn't bad, because the past two month I've flown less then 60 hours each month on the main fleet.

One other thing, stop with the whole mentioning of PM's with other people. They are PRIVATE for a reason, so why do you come out and reveal in public what is suppose to be private...?

But the facts I was there if they offered me on flagship only A380 flying, I wouldn't. As I want to make my career not to gain an experience
If you want to make your career, then the A380 is the perfect place to do it! Upgrades are a lot faster than on the main fleet, they have so many A380s yet to come, they need new crew for that, new seniors. Anyone wanting to move up quickly would be stupid not to apply for the A380...by the time your purser you'll have done enough time on the A380 to move back to the main fleet if you wanted to.

Last edited by Juzz51; 15th Feb 2009 at 17:08.