PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vulcan XH 558 Threads (merged)
View Single Post
Old 15th Feb 2009, 14:18
Exrigger

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts
I can still see that on the 6th March the announcement will be similar to the one that Dr P made at the roll out, when he stated that redundancies had been handed out and then produced the cheque for I believe was for £500, 000 and turned to the guys and gals that were in tears at what they understood as the end of the line and he told them they and the project had been saved so back to work.

Trouble is if this does turn out to be the case and we get through another season, you just know that we will be back going through the same angst at the end of this year.

I agree with most of SM and Bubbles comments, changes are apparently happening, some I have seen for my own eyes and has caused me to start to assist in the pledge initiatives where I can, but to completely change what has happened over the previous years and avoid the same mistakes is not going to happen in the next three weeks, in fact it probably won,t change in the next 6 months. As has been said before some of those responsible for the problems are still in place throughout the organisation, making the same errors and talking the same talk as if they are deaf to what is going on around them.