PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas pilots dob Cathay pilots to ATO
View Single Post
Old 23rd Apr 2002, 13:01
Keg

Nunc est bibendum

Received 11 Likes on 2 Posts
Exclamation Just settle

It's a good thing all you Cathay blokes are all such legends, otherwise we'd have nothing to whinge about.

Ever thought about the fact that you're throwing the baby out with the bathwater there lan?

I don't envy a single Cathay driver. I may be a bit cheaper than them but they have to live in HKG (for the most part) and/or commute to get to work. The extra money is compensation for having had to do the HKG thing at some stage- similarly to how the extra money a QF pilot gets compared to the average worker is to compensate for not seeing your family grow up.

Any pilot lucky enough to get a basing is just that- lucky.

Now that you've had your rant and let off your steam, do you want to apologise to the other 2298 pilots at Qantas that have never even thought about the fact that they COULD dob someone in let alone actually go and do it.

I hope you feel better now but I hope you have the good sense to come back and have a look at your post and realise just how big that brush that you are tarring with really is. Geez, we're supposed to be a part of the same alliance. Just because there are some idiots on both sides of the fence doesn't mean that we are going to slag off at ALL of the blokes on the other side. Surely you aren't THAT narrow minded because your post certainly comes across that way!

Have a nice night.

(Damn UBB code!)

Last edited by Keg; 23rd Apr 2002 at 13:27.