PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vulcan XH 558 Threads (merged)
View Single Post
Old 15th Feb 2009, 12:54
Tim McLelland

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Enough already. Seems that you can't discuss anything intelligently on here so I may as well not bother - oh and please feel free to cut and paste that line and add a smiley face if it makes anyone feel better - I really couldn't care less.

Saracen I don't care how creative your use of italics, fonts or colour is, you can blither-on as much as you like. I haven't seen any evidence of anything having changed, neither has anyone else, simple as that. You say differently and that's your prerogative. End of story.

Bubbles, I don't really give a stuff what your father thinks, but thanks for sharing that with us. I won't hold my breath waiting for your father's alternative plan of action.

I've been as diplomatic as I can be but it falls on deaf ears. The basic situation is that I (along with heaven-knows how many other people) think this saga is a complete joke and that claims that anything is improving just sound stupid. It's clear to everyone that nothing is going to change while the same people are running the project. It's also clear that nobody has even the slightest intention of making any effort to change things - people would rather simply argue endlessly on here and every other forum about nothing in particular, rather than make any attempt to change things.

This is a waste of my time. I don't appreciate writing posts only to have them taken-off when particular Moderators don't think they suit their own views. That's not moderation, it's amateur censorship.

I'll leave you to it - I really have got better things to do. Feel free to add the suitably sarcastic or repetitive replies but if they're directed at me then I suggest you don't bother, as I won't be reading them.