PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vulcan XH 558 Threads (merged)
View Single Post
Old 15th Feb 2009, 10:07
Winco

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sm,

Whilst you and some of your friends may have seen some evidence of change, I haven't, none of my friends have and more importantly, NONE OF THE PUBLIC HAS!

Read the comments of Bye above. He's an ordinary chap, who has given his money and frankly, doesn't know what is going on with the aircraft, just like the rest of us! It's all right for you to bang on about things are changing, but if they are, then why isn't the great TVOC press office machine informing us of the changes? Probably because there is no real press office.

And if you and Bubbles are so involved over there, arn't you just a little miffed that you have been 'black-balled' by the 'we know better than you' crowd over there?

The problem is that the project may well need another £1.2 million. It might need £10 million, it might not NEED anything for all we know, but because there is this culture of not accepting critisism, not answering questions, and burrying their heads in the sand, TVOC have lost the respect, trust and confidence of the British Public. I would therefore strongly suggest that Pleming stands aside and lets someone else take control who is more willing to give us accurate, up-to-date information on the project and where it stands.