PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QR rules & regulation
View Single Post
Old 15th Feb 2009, 07:19
A320 Man

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Let me tell you about a captain who travelled on a cockpit jump seat for his home country on a 320 full of pax.

Lunch time, the jump seat captain excused himself to eat in the back….the F1told him there was a last minute no show in the economy class, he said ok..will take that seat to eat but it was in the tail of the plane, so she offered him to eat in the first class seat (no pax in that last row of first class) he said OK it will take me 10 minutes only.

Who came while he is eating??? The CS.. she started shouting at him : "who gave you permission to sit here? Did you ask or did she offer this place for you?" he told her not to shout and not to interrogate him, when done eating I will be back in the cockpit, he said.

To make a long story short… she wrote a report and asked F1 (who suggested the whole thing) to write also a report against the captain saying he insisted to sit there against everybody's will !!!

Result: captain is punished by paying QR 3000 off his salary for the difference between economy and first class ticket (for the 10 minutes he spent on that seat)!! CS was a Chinese named Chen Dan or close it.
The word is she will be promoted to CSD very soon (unless she is reported by another crew)!! and that's how it goes....