PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vulcan XH 558 Threads (merged)
View Single Post
Old 14th Feb 2009, 21:36
Winco

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sm

I do understand what you are saying, and I would even accept your comments that things are changing within the management side at Brunters. But what you are forgetting is that a great many people HAVE been saying this and raising concerns for a very long time, with no responce from Dr P at all to their concerns.

The public I fear, are now thoroughly fed up with hearing the same old pleading requests from Plemming, crying wolf whilst seeing how much money he has, and continues to take out of the project, and therebye lies the problem.

I think there is now a general lack of trust in him by the public. I'm not calling him a crook or even suggesting that he has done anything illegal, but I am saying that, IMHO the project has been managed poorly from the outset, and he has been paid a huge amount of money.

How do you convince the public that things have changed (for the better) and that things will improve? I would suggest that one of the first things you should do is get Plemming to come onto forums like this, own up and accept his shortcomings and failings and give us a 'no-nonesence' state-of-the-union address as to what is going to happen. No BS, just straight honest facts. Then we will all have it from the horses mouth and can make our own an informed judgement, instead of individual speculation.

But does anyone hear anything from the man? Do you think there is even the remotest chance of him 'going public' ? I don't think so. Not a hope in fact is there? That is why so many people, including myself, are so determined not to give anymore money to the project.

The Winco