PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vulcan XH 558 Threads (merged)
View Single Post
Old 14th Feb 2009, 21:35
saracenman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
...nobody has seen a shred of evidence to suggest that anything has changed, hence the cynicism...
to the contrary TM!

I'm not sure what it will take to get you to realise this but...

I HAVE !!!

I'm not the only one either! i have spoken to two others today alone who share my views! at long last, my own emails get answered promptly, conversations with TVOC that have astonished me - admitting to mistakes etc! relations with the Club Committee have improved considerably, financial figures published as promised - and honest, realistic ones too!

a couple of the matters that I've been working on for a while now are actually getting somewhere! i could list even more specific examples of how improvements are visibly happening, but i doubt that you'd accept them!

so, TM, when you make sweeping statements like that, you are 100% completely and utterly wrong!

i really don't know what you're trying to achieve by such utterly daft statements that you continually stick on here, or if you have some kind of personal axe to grind, but i shall say this once more...

THINGS HAVE CHANGED - THEY MIGHT NOT BE PERFECT, BUT THEY ARE BETTER!!!!

speaking as someone who last lost their temper in the 1970s, you really are beginning to annoy me now TM - your refusal to accept anything that anyone says that doesn't agree with what YOU think!

so, before making any more ill-conceived, poorly thought out, blinkered, selective and frankly daft comments, please read, ponder, analyse and believe what some others are saying!

yes, i know this could be seen as a 'personal attack' on you, something for which i am not known, but your complete inability to accept what I'm saying, i consider to be 'personal' - stopping just short of calling me a liar!

sm

Last edited by saracenman; 14th Feb 2009 at 21:36. Reason: lunacy!