PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 14th Feb 2009, 20:24
Kristov

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Sauceball
Hi. I've got my stage 3 in Manchester at the end of March and I'm trying to find some information about what it involves. I know it is a group exercise but I can't possibly think what this might be! Are there anymore tests or just the ATC interview? Also, I'm hoping to organise a visit to Manchester if possible. If anyone knows how I would go about this and wants to let me know, that would be great! Thanks
Hi Sauceball,

I'd recommend you contact Manchester if you haven't already as this could be invaluable to getting info on Stage 3 processes. I have my stage 3 in London on 20th Feb and I organised a visit to Prestwick. They were great there- they gave an introductory presentation to Scottish Area Control and Oceanic Control, a tour of the new centre for when Manc staff move up, buddying up with controller and a talk with an interviewer who gave a thorough outline of the stage 3 day. I'm not sure what I can disclose on this site but the group excercise is very much geared to looking at how you take in a lot of information in a short period of time and work with colleagues.

Good luck

Kristov

Last edited by Kristov; 15th Feb 2009 at 13:15.