PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK Overtime
Thread: EK Overtime
View Single Post
Old 13th Feb 2009, 17:23
Fart Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have to agree with many of the sympathies expressed above, I used to think it was somewhat of a symbiotic relationship, sometimes they helped me, sometimes I helped them.............

............but now I feel absolutely gutted, the 'management' if that's what you want to call them have sh*t on us from such a great height that they can p*ss off if they think I'm going to help. Number 2 is going to be my friend from now on, and before someone says that I means someone else gets called out, just remember you are a one man/woman rostering unit, the company doesn't give a sh*t about your fatigue and health levels just as long as you fly the tube from A to B and then back to A, we don't get paid enough to retire early, so as with a long run you have to pace yourself carefully.

I wonder how much TCAS's and that American morons' T's & C's have changed over the last 3-4 years.

As a friend of mine doing an economics degree told me, "Mate, all the good managers get hired by Banks, Law Firms, Drug companies, Electronic companies etc., what's left i.e. the second and third tier managers get hired by the airlines, they are just not good enough to work for companies that require ABILITY, I mean let's look at their salaries in comparison to the good guys...." I think that says it all