PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - so what about the ban
View Single Post
Old 23rd Apr 2002, 05:23
flyingkiwi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
frankg

thats all very well, not take the job and make Cathay this fantastic company again and then spend the rest of ones life wishing they could fly for them.....You dont seem to get it, saying no once having recieved a yes letter is finite, no second chances.

Where do you suggest i fulfil my life time dream.

Bans are designed to protect staff that are currently striking or hurting the company by action, neither of these things are currently being done. Please dont tell me about work to rule, isnt that what people are meant to do and are expected to do by the company. All this ban does is use people you dont know or care about to do your dirty work so you can carry on working and one day your problems are fixed without you having to risk anything. (pity there are a aweful lot of pilots out there who are willing to take the job regardless, 6 in my crewroom today for example)

You expect us to sacrifice our careers for the job, so why dont all 1200 AOA members not turn up to work on monday. You have as much to lose as us ALPA guys sitting on yes letters..... thats why....