PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aeroflot B737 Down near Perm
View Single Post
Old 13th Feb 2009, 09:01
mr gart

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It was very annoying to read several last posts. Do you really believe, folks, to that muckraking journalism? I asked one pathoanatomist and he told me that it's impossible to determine whether there be alcoholic intoxication of that captain, and traces of alcohol which have been found could be the spirits from the front galley which is situated just behind the cockpit. Please just imagine that mess they analyzed. After about 300 knots impact and fire that followed not a lot of plane debris left, and what about human bodies?
Concerning Moscow — New York flight I could tell you results of official investigation. That stupid and annoying celebrity Ksenia Sobchak had economy class ticket, but she insisted that she had to seat in first class. But all first class seats were occupied or reserved for crew rest. That made her furious. She started to browl with cabin crew. At that very moment captain started to greet passengers. A few seconds later he was interrupted by the purser who reported about the browl. «Dear» Ksenia consider that stumble as if the captain was drunk and yelled that to all passengers. Several minutes later to eliminate scandal captain decided to leave the plane. After that he passed the blood and the urine test, no trace of alcohol was found. But those gutter journalists does not interested on that, they interested on that 'brave' Ksenia who 'saved' the big plane. What a s..t!
Best regards!
By the way, I'm captain of B757. In Russia. Sorry for some grammatical mistakes.