PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joining Qatar Airways (QR) - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 13th Feb 2009, 02:35
KRUGERFLAP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1) AIN KHALID GATE (Version 2.0) is almost complete i guess. So you gonna go there. Or if you single get the housing allowance and rent a place close to the corniche.Get a beautifull asian girlfriend and she gonna help you a lot bro.The lazy europeans NO GOOD.LOL

Now they close the AL MANSOURA Apartments and Mushereib,so you gonna be safe.I think they will put you in a hotel for the first week.

2) IF you got any medical problems,go to DOHA CLINIC. You gonna love the doctors. They gonna give you tons of medicine that u get for free in the next door pharmacy.

3) Don't bother about car .With the salary you can buy anything up to 250.000 Qatari Ryals.(Used to be up to 500.000,but the credit crunch arrived)

4) Wellcome to the worst place to work for in the middle east. You gonna need lots of ,i mean LOTS of PATIENCE.

But one thing is true. YOU WON'T HAVE PROBLEMS RELATED TO LACK OF MONEY .

YOU HAVE NO LIFE,BUT LOTS OF MONEY.

USE THEM AS THEY GONNA USE YOU FOR 2-3 YRS(IF YOU MANAGED TO DO SO),AND THEM RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN out of AL QATARIA.

The worst 5 five star Airline.

LEARN THE BASIC WORDS TO SURVIVE IN A ARAB COUNTRY:

Massalama = bye bye

Chukram = Thanks

Habib = Friend

Ya la Ya la = move, go

SAlam Aleikum = Peace for you

Welcome to the EXPAT WORLD!

Last edited by KRUGERFLAP; 13th Feb 2009 at 03:10.