PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Doom and Gloom at Air Partner
View Single Post
Old 13th Feb 2009, 00:27
Affretage

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Learjet

I have sold the shares. Just waiting for them to totally bottom out. I have lost a lot of money on this bad pony. If I am lucky I can buy them again for £2 or less a piece, and hopefully they will go up and I recoup some of the money I have lost. So it is a bit early for you to breathe easily about me selling my shares. My biggest problem is that for many years everyone says that AP can throw sh1t in the air and gold comes down. Maybe this is no longer the case with this company. All I am trying to find out, is it safe to buy the shares again ? Does this company have a future, or is it all over with the private jet biz ? The general news in the newspapers is that it's over for private biz jets.

And talking about slagging French people, don't forget we have many more airports and general aviation than the British, so please don't go on. You people live in a country that doesn't like aviation. This is why so many airfields have been shut in the last years without any intervention by the government !!!! In France every village has an airfield and every town has an airport. Try to beat that !!!

Now ... fous-moi le camp.

Salutations
Affretage