PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SIA not renewing 70% Expat Contracts
View Single Post
Old 12th Feb 2009, 23:43
Chambudzi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nil

What would we do without the oh so parental Millerscourt.
I went to bed having baited my hook for the small minded clown CARGOJOCK and instead of bringin him in - screaming and yelling like the child he is - I get the miserably minded little Millerscourt. So be it.
Thank you for your school masters report on my "huge number" of grammatical and spelling mistakes short arse but I think you should perhaps read my posts more carefully. If you had you would realise my arguement with the clown is nothing to do with spelling or grammar. He takes no care in the language of his posts, with how he writes them and what he says, so now he has a fight on his hands that he has run away from like a coward.
Why dont you rather comment on CARGOJOCK'S posts millerscourt. You know they are objectionable but I guess they serve your anti SIA agenda. Everything against SIA is good for you isnt it Millerscourt. Afterall, he says the angry things you arnt dim enough to say but you love egging him on hence your support for him.
The big picture truth is SIA rewarded you with a well paid job for around 15 years with 3 aircraft types you could never have flown in your previous outfit. You served your mini career here angrily with your cup half empty and then left in a huff. What an absolute waste of a flying life.

Thanks for your support southermtn, you hit the nail on the head about CARGOJOCK . He has persistantly called us names like "mainline rats" and far worse so from now on every post I make about him will include the perfectly appropriate word "clown". I am going to lower myself to his level of name calling and I suggest everyone does the same because I know it gets under his skin.

winglet- CJ is not akin to an elephant among rats, more likely an immature, low IQ mouse among a thousand wiley cats.

Last edited by Chambudzi; 13th Feb 2009 at 02:47. Reason: wrong word