PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - WARNING! tour operators, scam email going around
Old 12th Feb 2009, 21:31
Benton

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Grrr Dr Karl Busche. wedding scams look out!

I just received this email. I wouldn't fall for this personally, knew it was a scam immediately but for those who don't-look out! Bad grammar, no specific details and always emailed to "Undisclosed recipients"!

Hi,

Hope my email reaches you in good faith. I am looking for an experienced wedding planner who will handle my wedding and arrange dinner for the guest who will be attending the wedding ceremony.Seven will arrive few days before the wedding day.

The wedding is expected to hold on the 23rd of May, 2009 and 50-65 guests are expected to attend. As i do not know what the guests might choose for their meals and drinks, i will make a prepayment as initial deposit for this booking via credit card.

All checks and balances will be made with you on 22nd of May, 2009 which is the final day of the booking, You are to arrange for a Videography,Music Entertainment,Photography,Officiant/Priest & Church,cake,flowers and the venue.If there is any these items that is beyond your capability,you let us know so that another company can handle it. Get back to me with your response as we don't have much time with us so that we can process our accommodation within the region more convenient for you and us.

Best Regards,
Dr Karl Busche.

Email:[email protected]
Yahoo chart ID is [email protected]