PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airline/private Forums ----- Please Note!
Old 22nd Apr 2002, 22:30
BoeingBoy

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Air 2000 Forum

To all 'Jetset pruners',

The new forum is operational again. However I have yet to set up all the verified usernames, I hope to be able to do this over the next few days. As described above, once you can see the 'Welcome Back' topic, you've made it in. If not please be patient for a day or two as I have over 200plus names to register.

In the meantime may I once again ask you all to ensure that the username you have sent me is already registered with PPRuNe as a current name. A great many have sent a name that they 'wish' to use rather than one which is operational making the moderators job even harder.

To those of you that are in two minds about using the new format/registration process may I assure you that in recent conversations with senior management, the company view of PPRuNe is to now view it as a valuable means of two way communication, to that end please rest assured that there is no 'stigma' or 'prejudice' applied to those using the private forum. So if in the past you have 'pruned' but not 'inhaled' then you have no fear of joining those who will see the forum take on a new lease of life.

Update:28/04/02.

To confirm the mail sent to you all on the company's internal system, if you cant see the Air 2000 forum....get a username...up there on the right of the forum home page! (Register)........log on!...... all the way down there on the right of the forum home page! (are you cookied?)

Then if you can see the Air 2000 forum and it tells you there are no posts on it, then it's time to mail me to enable you...............There!, simple really!

Best Wishes,

[email protected]

Last edited by BoeingBoy; 28th Apr 2002 at 20:53.