PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SIA not renewing 70% Expat Contracts
View Single Post
Old 12th Feb 2009, 13:22
southernmtn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CargoJerk, you think a typical Singaporean does not know what a BCF is? You actually do not realise that there are more Singaporeans who have flown the BCF than the pilots in SIA Cargo - I say this as a fact and not to discredit the good guys in SIAC.

What do you mean by this line (it's not even a proper sentence), "why not you robots are abbreviation wizards"? What you write comfirms what Chambudzi thinks of your lack of education. It's difficult to try and figure what you are trying to convey; and it makes me wonder how you managed to get a Level 6 for your English in aviation. I think you should be assessed for your grasp of English every year during your Line Check - and that's being kind; because you do not deserve to be rated at all as capable of using English in R/T.

You also regard a typical Singaporean as one who cannot figure out if there's a million or there isn't. Singapore is a financial centre, and I don't have to say any more whether a typical S'porean knows about the millions or not. I suppose you are ignorant of this. You should change your Location from "Singapore" to "Under a coconut shell". That's how the Malays would describe you; as someone who lives in his own world and does not know what is going on around him. You don't even realise that Chambudzi is being sarcastic about your missing "million". Obviously, he is not so dumb as to be unable to figure it out.

Duh......