PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SIA not renewing 70% Expat Contracts
View Single Post
Old 12th Feb 2009, 11:28
Chambudzi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So here he goes again with his raw racism towards his employers.
Firstly I am not a Singaporean but your need to refer to the people you work for as "dumb ****s", "robots" and last time "the chopstix clan" show precisely why I take issue with you. Since you mention it, I would just love to hear what your description of a "typical Singaporean" is and you are probably stupid enough to post it here.
I figuered you meant to place an "M" with your 80 but I made my point because all of your posts are poorly written, lack adult logic and have always come across with an arrogance as if you were God's gift to aviation.
You are so lacking in education, you actually believe that you are anonymous on this web site. Believe me your IT savvy employers know exactly who you are and have done for some time. Your contract will be up in the forseeable future and you can probably guarantee you will be 'on your bike' sunshine. Nice time to be joining the so called "70%"

I wont be loosing sleep when you are sent on your no paid leave, guys like you deserve no better. Its your compatriots I feel sorry for.

I have heard enough garbage from CARGOJOCK now so I have decided to make it my mission from now on to take issue with him. Anymore dumb, biased, angry, ignorant posts from him will get a reaction from me and I feel it will be like a cat playing with a rather dim mouse

Thanks CDRW for spelling my name more correctly than I do. Your Shona is better than mine.

Thanks Parabellum for letting us know what BCF really stands for. Our 'in house tame clown', CARGOJOCK, thinks it is something else