PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Committed XP Pro user needs reassurance about Vista
Old 12th Feb 2009, 10:01
BladePilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Update

agentprovocateur, Sure will.

I use my PC daily but I suppose you could call me a 'lazy' user I know probably a bit more than the 'average' user but wouldn't consider myself an expert about the inner workings of these amazing bits of kit despite having added a few bits now and then such as network cards, extra memory and upgraded CD/DVD combo's. I bow to the superior knowledge of others who have kindly shared their knowledge through this forum and 'am grateful for the invaluable advice, I'd be utterly confused without it.

I ordered the new Dell Studio XPS desktop online on the 8th (last Sunday) and subsequently got a reply on Monday stating the order had been processsed (on the 8th) and my PC was in production on the 9th. Estimated delivery date 17th Feb (on or before that date). Now if it does indeed arrive 'on or before' that date I'll be pretty impressed.
Soon as I have it and have it fired up I'll post regular updates about performance etc..